Our Core Values
- The Holy Scriptures are the divinely inspired written word of God.
- As we pray, God releases a foretaste of this future glory.
- Repentance always precedes spiritual awakening.
- Prayer is an enjoyable privilege that draws us into intimacy with Almighty God.
- If we seek Him first, all other needs will be met by our loving Father.
- Our access to the Father's heart is through the sacrificial blood of His Son and by the Holy Spirit.
- To cover the Topeka area with constant prayer to bring transformation and blessing
- To enlist the participation of every Bible-believing, Christ-centered congregation in our area
- To pray from a coordinated, citywide prayer list
- To pray for every sphere of society to be transformed
- Media & Entertainment
If those of us in Topeka who are called by His name will humble ourselves and pray, seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways, then God will hear from heaven, forgive our sin, and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14).